Is it safe to stay at Namaste Yoga Farm during the pandemic?
- In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are currently in effect at this property.
- Breakfast, food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- Yoga, Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
- As a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
- Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
- Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours.
- Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
- Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size.
- Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
You are the most important to us
At Namaste Yoga Farm, our main priority is the safety and well-being of our guests. In light of the spread of the coronavirus, we wish, first of all, to express our solidarity with all those affected.
Following the current regulations and in the aim of protecting everybody’s health, our hotel will temporarily remain closed.
We are unfortunately unable to respond to your queries by phone at the present time. For any questions you may have, please contact us through our website. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
Everyone at Namaste Yoga Farm is very grateful for your patience, trust and understanding in these difficult times. We greatly appreciate your support, and hope to welcome you back very soon.
with a new washing machine and bigger breakfast place. The bigger chill-out with an additional space for 2 persons will be ready in December 2018. Have a close look at the 6 handcrafted and painted tiles while you dine. Buying washing machines every couple of years is a must considering the monsoon and environment.
1974 Enfield Bullet 350cc This is the first year i offer my baby for rent. Looks like new though is 41 years old and comes with leather sattle bags. Book it online for minimum 3 days under “Extras” while choosing your accommodation. Only experienced drivers please. European helmet provided. Take her for a spin……
Lots of inclusions and services at Namaste Yoga Farm. All free of charge of course! 1) Yoga class and Meditation class daily, 2) Plunge Pool, 3) Daily 2 different new newspapers in english at breakfast time, 4) You can take 24 hours drinks from the fridge and pay when they leave and also use the fridge […]
The 34th Herrenberger Street Art Gallery on 4th of July in Germany was a full sucsess. Beautiful weather and lots of people. Did we sell anything? A few of the oel drawings have been sold and some are still available. On Ebay.de there are 4 different laser copy drawing on sale. Just punch on ebays […]
Namaste Yoga Farm is a unique place around Gokarna. Since we started since 8 years ago we put a lot of effort in gardening and landscaping to make this as unique as it comes around Gokarna. Not only its the most green and clean property around Gokarna but its also a place where you can […]
Everything you desire for your sleeping comfort. All cottages got bigger beds and mattresses January 2015 including new pillows and bed covers. Room mattresses were bought in 2014. When i come into a hotel room the first thing i do is checking the mattress and the pillow. i even buy sometimes a new mattress for […]