Travel to India for the experience of a lifetime. This 7 day retreat takes you on an authentic journey to the spiritual home of yoga. Gokarna, known as the “Brahmin town” is set in the lap of the arabic ocean along four beautiful beaches. You will have an opportunity to deepen your spiritual practice while immersed in the rich cultural and spiritual traditions of India.
New 2015/2016 calender will be posted in September 2015. Ask for specific dates.
- 7 nights at the Yoga Farm
- Twice daily yoga classes, 2 hours morning and 2 hours afternoon
- Attenting physical ailments with proper treatments
- Breakfast and Dinner daily
- Airport pick-up
- Seeing dolphins on a day trip with a boat to Half Moon beach and Om beach.
- Visit temple and stop in Gokarna at the local markt.
- Opportunity to deepen your yoga and meditation practice in a quiet and intimate setting
- Free resort activities
Namaste Yoga Farm is located on a hill-top overlooking the Arabic ocean only 3 min walk down to Kudle beach. The stunning, clear, star-studded night skies also providing an attractive allure. This organic venue with its small live-in community, draws its powerful energy from the strong, raw elements that converge on this powerful, magical spot. Yoga is practised within a lovely 900 square/foot deck in the garden, complimented by the sound of the ocean. Morning meditations will be held close to a Banyan tree, as the day begins. Climate allowing for temperatures from night to day of 22-32 degrees approx. Gokarna’s, glorious beaches are one of the reason to visit, with prices and visitor numbers both lower than up the coast in Goa. Gokarna is about 200 km north of Mangalore (7 hr by bus) and 70 km southwest of Goa. Gokarna is a pilgrim town, one of the most important in South India.
This unique retreat experience gives you an opportunity to study with international teachers and enjoy their consistent connection and support. In addition to leading asana classes, your teachers will help you understand Indian customs, rituals, and beliefs – and develop an appreciation for the teachings of yoga closer to their source. This journey is an adventure and a retreat – but also a genuine pilgrimage towards the center of your true self. It is our great pleasure and privilege to bring you with us on this journey and help you have the experience of India you have always dreamed of.There is a variety of individual accommodation on offer, at various prices. Starting with beautiful, volcanic stone huts in the plantation garden with bathroom, and cheaper budget bamboo huts. A few single options are available with a supplement charge.
- € 500, 7 days/Person in a bamboo hut/tree house. All inclusive
- € 700, 7 days/Person sharing a cottage/room with privat Yoga deck, shower/WC. All inclusive
- € 950, 7 days/Single person in a cottage/room with privat Yoga deck, shower/WC. All inclusive
Terms and Conditions