International Yoga Day 2018 is being celebrated across the World on 21st June 2018, irrespective of religion, culture or geographical boundaries. Officially adopted by UN on 11 December 2014, this day recognizes the role of Yoga in shaping human lives.A few quotes:
- “When I stretch, I stretch in such a way that my awareness moves, and a gate of awareness finally opens”, – Late B. K. S. Iyengar
- “Yoga is a science, and not a vague dreamy drifting or imagining. Wishing you a very Happy Yoga Day”.
- “The Self in you is the same as the Self Universal. My Best wishes for World Yoga Day”.
- Yoga exists in the world because everything is linked. On this World Yoga Day, link yourself to the soul
- A photographer gets people to pose for him. A yoga instructor gets people to pose for themselves. Wishing you a very Happy Yoga Day
- A person is said to have achieved yoga, the union with Self, when the perfectly disciplined mind gets freedom from all desires, and becomes absorbed in the Self alone.
- I am losing balance is a pose, I stretch higher and God reaches down to steady me. It works every time and not just in yoga. Use this Yoga Day opportunity to reach to God.