Have you always wanted to host your own workshop? There is NO CHARGE for the instructor renting at least 5 accommodations. The rate includes accommodation, breakfast, wifi and 5 hours daily use of one yoga deck. Lunch or dinner can be ordered separately for an additional cost of 5 euro each meal. Breakfast gets served from our kitchen and for additional meals we contract a local catering restaurant. Breakfast is vegetarian but vegan can be an option too. Non-vegetarian options like fish or poultry are available on request.
Where we practice yoga at Namaste Yoga Farm and how many people does the yoga deck accommodate?
We have 2 yoga decks, one with overlooking the Arabian ocean and the beach, the other is under the trees protecting from the sun. The Yoga decks comfortably accommodate 15 and 25 students. We have blankets, blocks, ropes and mats at the yoga shala. We also recommend taking the group for yoga on the beach or the cliff site. There are several secluded spots on the beach/cliff that are perfect for yoga practice and meditation. Additionally there are many hiking trails along the coast that are wonderful for contemplative walks.
How do the logistics work while on Workshop/Retreat?
Let us handle the logistics so you can focus on your students and the Workshop/Retreat content. Assemble a group of your students and book your next Workshop/Retreat. Namaste Yoga Farm is intended for groups with a maximum of 32 students. Me (Oliver) or Prashanta (Manager) will be “on call” throughout your entire stay, We can be as much or little involved as you’d like, but we find that it is very helpful to have someone else do the driving and hike/temple tour planning. Depending on the interests of your group we can help you plan different types of activities. Our intent is to take logistical burdens out of your Workshop/Retreat so that you can focus on planning the yoga content and enjoying yourself as much as your students surely will.
Here just a few services we offer during your stay.
- We offer a variety of games like Frisbees, beach ball, badminton, paddel ball, chess, back gammon, table tennis, monopoly, cards.
- Huge library with over 300 books and lots of languages.
- Your students can take 24 hours drinks from the fridge and pay when they leave. They can also use the fridge to cool their own drinks or foods.
- A few dishes and hot drinks from 1pm to 7pm from Mama Luisa’s small kitchen at the plunge pool.
- Movie night every Saturday. You choose the movie.
- A Dell laptop is available from 8am to 8pm for your students. Printing is free.
- Two mobile phones are available for your students in case they have to stay in contact with friends/business in your country.
How does pricing work?
- from 75 euro/day by single occupancy in one of the cottages or standard rooms (not the ocean view rooms)
- from 40 euro/day by double occupancy in one of the cottages or standard rooms
- from 30 euro/day by triple occupancy in one of the cottages or standard rooms
- from 25 euro/day by quadruple occupancy in one of the cottages or standard rooms (not the ocean view rooms)
What is the minimum and maximum number of students for a Workshop/Retreat?
The minimum is 5 accommodations and the maximum is 12 accommodations. At Namaste Yoga Farm sleeps 12- 36, depending on sleeping arrangements.
Email for firstname.lastname@example.org